“Programmatic advertising is used up to 62% to achieve brand objectives. Recently, digital ad spend has increased by 88% and digital display advertisers invest nearly $80 billion in programmatic advertising.”
Programmatic advertising is far beyond the ‘spray and pray’ method of digital advertising. Our programmatic targeting tactics are used to segment audiences using fully automated high-tech buying and selling via refined data so that ads are delivered only to the right people at the right time in all markets and all languages. Our programmatic marketing tools escalate productivity and performance.
Our expert programmatic advertising team merge sophisticated targeting with relevant first-, second- and third-party data, so we’re best able to reach the right user, on the right device, at the right time.
We have been refining our data-driven approach to emerging international online marketing since 2005, and our specialists use cutting-edge techniques to get top results from programmatic ads. Our Programmatic advertising specialists committedly deliver:
- Campaign improvement via fastest real-time reporting & endless data measurement.
- Full fee transparency; what sites the advertisements are reaching, the type of customer looking at the ads, and the costs associated with the advertisement in real time.
- Limitless flexibility, perfect optimizations and quick changes on the fly.
- Reaching only the ideal targeting customers out of 3.5 billion people on the internet with individual impressions.
- Dashboard to strategically manage the ad campaigns.
Contact our experts to find out how we can improve your programmatic campaigns.
- Enterprise leading platform tools
- Full suite of commercial software tools
- Propriety reporting and productivity tools
- Social media remarketing
- Strategy creation
- Audience Creation
- Campaign Management
- Cross-channel retargeting
- Video creation
- International Remarketing
- International Campaign Management
- Unified Global Reporting
- Strategic Audience Creation
- Creative Ad Specialist